For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Acrylonitrile-Butadiene Rubber (NBR) market for 2018-2023.
Acrylonitrile butadiene rubber, or nitrile rubber (NBR), is synthetic rubber copolymer produced by the polymerisation of acrylonitrile (ACN) and butadiene (BD). An important property of nitrile rubber is its resistance to aliphatic hydrocarbon oils and fuels as well as some chemicals. Increasing the content of acrylonitrile in the nitrile rubber improves its resistance to oil but reduces its low temperature flexibility.
Nitrile rubber is also noted for its high resilience and resistance to abrasion, water, alcohols and heat. However, it only has moderate strength and is less resistant to ozone, aromatic hydrocarbons and strong oxidants.
The properties of nitrile rubber make it suitable for use in automotive and industrial applications. For example, it is used in hoses, O rings, gaskets, oil seals, transmission belts as well as footwear, gloves, adhesives and sealants.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Acrylonitrile-Butadiene Rubber (NBR) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Acrylonitrile-Butadiene Rubber (NBR) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Block Type
- Particles/Crumb Type
- Powder Type
Segmentation by application:
- Automobiles Industry
- Construction Industry
- Machinery Industry
- Aprons & Cots Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Ningbo Shunze
- Industrias Negromex
- Petrobras Argentina
- Huangshan Hualan Technology
- Nanjing Xinfeima Chemical
- Jiangyin Zhengbang Chemicals
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Acrylonitrile-Butadiene Rubber (NBR) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Acrylonitrile-Butadiene Rubber (NBR) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Acrylonitrile-Butadiene Rubber (NBR) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Acrylonitrile-Butadiene Rubber (NBR) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Acrylonitrile-Butadiene Rubber (NBR) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.