For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"Strong growth in IPTV will challenge the long-established dominance of regional satellite broadcasters in the Middle East and North Africa."
The traditional pay-TV market in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) will be worth USD4.2 billion by 2022. Competition in the region is strong; in saturated markets, over-the-top (OTT) partnerships may prove to be the key differentiator for traditional service bundles.
This report provides:
- forecasts for the number of pay-TV households, services, spend and average spend per user (ASPU)
- forecasts split by pay-TV platform: cable (analogue and digital), IPTV, pay DTT, satellite and OTT video delivered to the TV set
- forecasts for four individual countries and the MENA region as a whole
- an overview of the trends and drivers in the market
- top-level overviews of the key countries in the region.
- Middle East and North Africa
Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and UAE.