For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The global micro mobility market is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 12.09%, over the forecast period of 2021 to 2026. The growing congestion of cities, the shortage of parking spaces, depreciating battery prices, and travel cost savings, are among the key factors propelling market growth.
Micro mobility entails the concept of utilizing several modes of portable transportation, in order to travel short distances. These include, bikes, scooters, autonomous vehicles, and bicycles, among others. Micro mobility can also be commercially utilized by enterprises to deliver on-demand services and goods, to their consumers. Moreover, the vehicles used in micro mobility modes of transportation are eco-friendly and fuel-efficient, since the majority are either peddle driven or electric motor driven.
Traffic or congestion is a significant deterrent to the economic growth of cities. For instance, in 2019, the total time lost in traffic cost the United States economy a projected $88 billion. Traffic also impacts individuals, psychologically. Moreover, congestion is worsening across China, the United States, India, and several other countries and cities, globally. As a result, as congestion in cities increases, existing transportation, including cars, buses, and trains, cannot keep up with the surging population.
The global micro mobility market growth assessment includes the analysis of the United States and China. The favorable government initiatives are the primary driver of market growth in these countries.
Since micro mobility is a new concept, several markets remain untapped. Moreover, the present intensity of industrial rivalry is low, as manufacturers concentrate on ensuring that products and services are lucrative for buyers. Some of the leading companies operating in the market include, EasyMile SAS, Zagster Inc, Ofo, Scoot Networks, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments