For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The Asia Pacific carbon dioxide market is estimated to register growth, projecting a CAGR of 3.21% in terms of volume over the projected period, 2020-2028. Further, the market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.43% over this period in terms of revenue. One of the major factors leading to market growth in the region is the surging demand for soft drinks.
The growth rate of the Asia Pacific carbon dioxide market is further analyzed by segregating the region into countries such as Australia & New Zealand, Japan, India, Vietnam, Thailand, South Korea, Indonesia, China, and the rest of Asia Pacific that includesTaiwan, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, and others. In Indonesia, the oil and gas consumption is expected to increase, owing to factors such as population growth, strong and fuel economy, growing dependence on petroleum-based products, and increasing investments by market players. In 2019, there was a positive trend in the development of soft drinks. Thailand boasts of a well-developed energy sector, which majorly relies on natural gas and oil. Though the country has its own reserves, it imports half of its energy needs, which is likely to increase due to surging energy consumption and declining resources. In 2019, there were many new product developments in the beverages sector.
New Zealand is rapidly emerging as an oil and gas producer with major petroleum potential and many unexplored basins. The country has a strong regulatory environment supporting responsible exploration and development. In Australia, upcoming oil & gas developments like Browse Upstream Development and Gorgon LNG Train 4, among others, will increase the production of oil & gas. In the rest of Asia Pacific countries, the economic activities are favoring the market growth.
Cosmo Engineering Ltd, Matheson Tri-Gas, INOX Air Products Ltd, Universal Industrial Gases, Inc, Continental Carbonic Products, Inc, etc. are some of the renowned companies functioning in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments