For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
This new 135-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides strategic directions, marketing capabilities, product portfolios and technological know-how of world's leading flavor and fragrance companies. The report presents:
- Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- Specific business, new product development and marketing objectives and strategies.
- Major strengths and weaknesses.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Sales force estimates by country.
- Major sales office locations.
- Distribution strategies.
- Promotional tactics.
- Products and services, including fragrances (fine, technical), flavors, aroma chemicals (high-volume standard products, high-volume specialties, low-volume specialties), essential oils, and others.
- Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology, aromacology and related fields.
The companies analyzed in this report include Firmenich, Frutarom, Givaudan, T. Hasegawa, IFF, Mane, Robertet, Sensient, Symrise, and Takasago.
Contains 135 pages