For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Wealth in Australia: Sizing the Market Opportunity
"Wealth in Australia: Sizing the Market Opportunity", report analyzes the Australian wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. The report is based on our proprietary datasets.
Although the outlook for Australian wealth growth remains steady, there are significant uncertainties in the financial sector. This includes a series of destabilizing factors in the international economic world order, mainly due to the US's continued attempts to remake international trade in a way the country sees as more advantageous to its own interests. Meanwhile an enquiry into the domestic banking sector has demonstrated significant abuses of clients by the major banks - and the consequences of these findings may be severe. But despite the potential need for caution there is also considerable opportunity.
Specifically the report -
- Sizes the affluent market (both by number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets) using our proprietary datasets.
- Analyzes which asset classes are favored by Australian investors and how their preferences impact the growth of the total savings and investments market.
- Examines HNW clients' attitudes towards non-traditional investments, such as property and commodities.
- Identifies key drivers and booking centers for offshore investments.
- Examines the tax landscape in Australia and future implications for investors.
- By the middle of 2018 an estimated 19 million adults were living in Australia. 4.2 million (20.1%) of these individuals could be considered affluent or HNW and eligible for a premium wealth management service.
- Deposits and equities remain by far the most popular means of investment.
- Wealth growth is once again focused on the Eastern Seaboard after the end of the mining boom.
- Offshore retail investors are only a minor element of most of Australia's securities markets, barring bonds.
Reasons to buy
- Benchmark your share of the Australian wealth market against the current market size.
- Forecast your future growth prospects using our projections for the market.
- Identify your most promising client segment by analyzing penetration of affluent individuals in Australia.
- Review your offshore strategy by identifying HNW motivations for offshore investments and their preferred booking centers.