For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
United States Neuromodulation Devices Market Outlook to 2025
GlobalData's new report, United States Neuromodulation Devices Market Outlook to 2025, provides key market data on the United States Neuromodulation Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segments - Deep Brain Stimulators (DBS), Gastric Electric Stimulators (GES), Leads, Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS), Sacral Nerve Stimulators (SNS), Spinal Cord Stimulators (SCS) and Vagus Nerve Stimulators (VNS).
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segments, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Neuromodulation Devices market segments - Deep Brain Stimulators (DBS), Gastric Electric Stimulators (GES), Leads, Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS), Sacral Nerve Stimulators (SNS), Spinal Cord Stimulators (SCS) and Vagus Nerve Stimulators (VNS)..
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2015 to 2025.
- 2017 company share and distribution share data for Neuromodulation Devices market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Neuromodulation Devices market.
- Key players covered include Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Boston Scientific Corp, Medtronic plc and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market categories expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.