For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
U.K. Robo-advisory Market
The robo-advisors are expected t- cater t- the demand for the robo-advisory services needed by and beyond 2020. The U.K. robo-advisory market is expected t- prosper in the recent years due t- the increasing inclination of consumers towards better automated financial advices. The U.K. robo-advisory market is anticipated t- show a double-digit growth rate during the forecasted period. Various wealth management firms and banks in the U.K. are planning t- invest more on installation of various robo-advisory services by the end of 2020.
By type, the market is segmented int- pure robo-advisors and hybrid robo-advisors. The increasing trend of investors with large assets wh- are willing t- pay less fees but hope t- get better results is creating huge opportunities for the robo-advisory market.
On the basis of the types of client assets, the U.K. robo-advisory market is classified int- the mass affluent, high-net-worth individuals, pension funds, insurance companies and sovereign wealth funds. The mass affluent is the highest revenue generating and rapidly growing segment that is expected t- take over some market share of the HNWI segment.
Key growth factors
- The increasing maturity of digital advice technology with low financial assistance fee is driving the market for the U.K. robo-advisors.
- Rapid change in the financial service sector with evolving requirements of clients is als- a significant factor contributing t- the growth of the U.K. robo-advisory market.
Threats and key players
- Lack of personalized support or direct contact with the client is predicted t- restrain the demand for robo-advisors t- some extent.
- The key players in this market are Nutmeg, Scalable Capital, Wealthify, Whitebox, and The Vanguard Group.
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the U.K. robo-advisory market.
2. The current and forecasted market size data for the U.K. robo-advisory market.
3. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by type - hybrid and pure robo-advisors.
4. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by types of client assets - the mass affluent, HNWI, pension funds, insurance companies and sovereign wealth funds
5. Market trends in the U.K. robo-advisory market.
6. Market drivers and challenges in the U.K. robo-advisory market.
7. Analysis of competitor profiles of major players operating in the market.
- Understand the demand for the U.K. robo-advisors t- determine the viability of the market.
- Identify the developed and emerging markets where robo-advisory services are offered.
- Identify the challenge areas and address them.
- Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
- Evaluate the value chain t- determine the workflow and t- get an idea of the current position where you are placed.
- Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
- Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken up by the major companies and decide on the direction for further growth.
- Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market.
With the given market data, Netscribes offers customizations according t- specific needs. Write t- us at [email protected]