For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Tunisia Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Tunisia Telecom Operator Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Tunisia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom service revenue in Tunisia will grow at a CAGR of 5.3% in local currency over 2019-2024, however, in US$ terms total telecom services revenue will contract at a CAGR of 0.04% from US$998.9 million in 2019 to US$996.7 million by 2024, on the back of currency depreciation. Mobile data services revneue is set to grow at a CAGR of 10.6% (16.5% in TND) over 2019-2024, driven by growing data consumption and the availability of data-centric mobile plans yielding higher ARPUs.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Tunisia.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV service market revenue in Tunisia will decline at a CAGR of 0.04% in US$ terms during 2019-2024.
- Mobile service revenue will account for 77.0% of total telecom service revenue in 2024, supported by rising average data consumption and introduction of 5G services.
- MVNOs' share of total subscriptions will marginally increase from 1.5% in 2019 to 1.6% by 2024.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Tunisia's telecommunications market, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Tunisia's mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband, and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Tunisia's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Tunisia.