For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Tourism Source Market Insight: Spain - Analysis of tourist profiles & flows, spending patterns, destination markets, risks and future opportunities
GlobalData's "Tourism Source Market Insight: Spain", report provides a thorough insight into Spain's domestic and outbound tourism market. The report looks at the profiles of Spanish tourists and summarizes the key reasons that they travel. The report offers an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets and current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Spanish outbound travel market.
This report is part of GlobalData's Source Market Insights Series. This report provides an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets, as well as current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Spanish outbound travel market.
- From 2016 to 2019 outbound air travel numbers in Spain will grow at a CAGR of 10.6%.
- VFR tourism has now overtaken leisure tourism in Spain as the most popular purpose for domestic travel.
- Europe is still the favourite outbound continent with Portugal the most popular destination.
- By 2022, the average trip length for the Spanish tourist is expected to be 10 days.
Reasons to buy
- This report provides clear insight into developments in Spain's domestic and outbound tourism markets.
- The report uses data and analysis to discuss future trends related to domestic trips, international departures, traveler spending, and main destination markets.
- The report explores the different profiles of Spanish tourists and the reasons that they travel, hence providing an insight into the trends in different segments of the market.
- The reader gains a strong understanding of the opportunities in the country, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.