For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Tourism Source Market Insight - Netherlands (2021)
GlobalData's "Tourism Source Market Insight - Netherlands (2021)" report provides a thorough insight into the Netherlands' intra-regional and outbound tourism market. The report looks at the profiles of Dutch tourists and summarizes the key reasons that they travel. The report offers an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets and current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Dutch outbound travel market. It also assesses the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Domestic tourism declined by -27% YoY in 2020 and international departures by -62.2%. Domestic is forecast to recover sooner than international travel.
- According to GlobalData's Q1 2021 Consumer Survey, 76% of Dutch respondents are always, often, or somewhat influenced by how well the product/service aligns with my time and money constraints.
- France looks set to regain its crown as the top destination for Dutch travelers by 2025 and is expected to welcome 4.9 million visitors.
- This report is part of GlobalData's Source Market Insights Series. This report provides an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets, as well as current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Dutch outbound travel market.
Reasons to Buy
- This report provides clear insight into developments in the Netherlands' domestic, intra-regional and outbound tourism markets.
- The report uses data and analysis to discuss future trends related to domestic trips, international departures, traveler spending, and main destination markets.
- The report explores the different profiles of Dutch tourists and the reasons that they travel, hence providing an insight into the trends in different segments of the market.
- The reader gains a strong understanding of the opportunities in the country, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions
- This report examines the impact of COVID-19 on Dutch outbound and domestic tourism