For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Tourism Destination Market Insight - ASEAN (2021)
Analysis of destination markets, infrastructure and attractions, as well as risks and opportunities in the ASEAN region. This report explores the types of travelers that visit the region as well as a SWOT analysis. Cambodia, Vietnam and Malaysia are looked into in detail.
- In 2019 32.4 million tourists traveled between the ASEAN states. Intra-ASEAN travel has been forecast by GlobalData to grow at a CAGR of 5% from 2019 to 2024 to a high of 56.6 million by 2024.
- The most visited destination of the ASEAN countries, Thailand attracted 39.6 million tourists in 2019 and grew considerably between 2014 and 2019 at a CAGR of 9.8%.
- In 2019, 6.6 million tourists visited Cambodia, having increased at a CAGR of 8% from 2014. The country has focused its development efforts on extracting value from its tourism industry.
- This report is part of GlobalData's Destination Market Insights Series. These reports provide an in-depth analysis of a tourist destination and its key source markets, as well as an assessment of the trends and issues in the covered destination market, in this case the ASEAN region.
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain a clear and detailed insight into new developments in a burgeoning tourist destination.
- Use data and analysis to explore future trends related to international arrivals, airlines, niche tourism, and hotel developments.
- Gain a strong understanding of the opportunities in the market, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.