For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The analysts forecast the global thionyl chloride market to exhibit a CAGR of 4.56% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global thionyl chloride for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the thionyl chloride sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, process, and application.
Geographically, the global thionyl chloride market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of process, the global thionyl chloride market is segmented into:
- Sulfur Trioxide Route
- Sulfur Dioxide Route
Based on application, the thionyl chloride market is segmented into:
- Dyes & Pigments
- Lithium Battery
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global thionyl chloride market are:
- CABB Group GmbH (SF-Chem AG)
- Henan Hengtong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Selon Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Junan Guotai Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Kutch Chemical Industries Ltd.
- Lanxess AG
- Lee & Man Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Benzo New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Rudong Zhongyi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Kaisheng New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Xinlong Group Co., Ltd.
- Shangyu Wolong Shaoxing Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shenma Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Hehe Chemical Fertilizer Co., Ltd.
- Shree Sulphurics Pvt. Ltd.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global thionyl chloride market.
- To classify and forecast global thionyl chloride market based on region, process, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global thionyl chloride market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global thionyl chloride market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global thionyl chloride market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global thionyl chloride market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of thionyl chloride
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to thionyl chloride
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with thionyl chloride suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.