For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"The telecoms software professional services (TSPS) market grew by 3% in 2014 – growth returned to all sub-segments as CSPs deployed and upgraded their networks, and explored new services and technologies for future growth."
The worldwide market for telecoms software professional services (TSPS) was USD55.5 billion in 2014. Traditional TSPS models (network operations, maintenance and management, and OSS/BSS transformation) persisted, but focus is shifting to new technologies like virtualisation and innovation for new digital services and business opportunities.
- provides detailed market share data and market analysis for 2014 split into seven TSPS sub-segments, five supplier types and four geographical regions (see below)
- identifies the leading suppliers in each TSPS sub-segment, and movements in their market shares
- summarises the key trends and factors that affected the TSPS market in 2014.
The market share data and analysis in this report is split into the following TSPS sub-segments and supplier types.
- Business consulting
- Design consulting
- Systems integration
- Product-related services
- Custom development
- Outsourced operations
- Hosted managed services
- Network equipment providers (NEPs)
- Independent software vendors (ISVs)
- IT suppliers
- Global consulting and systems integrators (CSIs)
- Regional CSIs
The market share data and analysis in this report is split into the following four geographical regions.
- Asia–Pacific (APAC)
- Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Latin America (LATAM)
- North America (NA)