For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"Telecoms software professional services suppliers must create end-to-end solutions to help CSPs transform their networks into multi-vendor vNGNs and to become digital service providers, but these need to be sustainable TSPS models."
The worldwide market for telecoms software professional services (TSPS) was worth USD55.5 billion in 2014 and will grow at a CAGR of 4.8% to reach USD70 billion in 2019. The worldwide revenue growth rate for TSPS will start to improve after 2016 as communications service providers (CSPs) move towards operationalising new innovative technologies and opportunities.
This report provides:
- analysis of trends in the TSPS market and forecasts of worldwide TSPS revenue for the next 5 years, split by region and by market sub-segments
- analysis of key drivers and inhibitors of the TSPS market during the next 5 years
- an analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics influencing the market in four regions (Asia–Pacific; Europe, the Middle East and Africa; Latin America and North America)
- recommendations for CSPs and TSPS suppliers
- insight into the technologies and services that are affecting this market
- detailed market definitions.
The forecast data in this report is split into the following market sub-segments:
- business consulting
- design consulting
- product-related services
- systems integration
- custom development
- outsourced operations
- hosted managed services.
The forecast data in this report is split into the following geographical regions:
- Asia–Pacific (APAC)
- Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Latin America (LATAM)
- North America (NA).