For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"The service assurance market worldwide generated USD3.08 billion in revenue in 2014, up 3.7% from USD2.97 billion in 2013."
The introduction of VoLTE technology, SOC and CEM initiatives, and the roll-out of LTE in emerging markets contributed to the growth in the service assurance software systems market. Many vendors expanded into adjacent segments, such as RAN optimisation, and some vendors started unifying their assurance solutions to address the challenges faced by communications service providers (CSPs), such as the total cost of ownership (TCO) and operational efficiency.
Tektronix Communications retained the leading position in 2014. NetScout Systems entered the top six, taking fifth place and replacing CA, which dropped out of the top six.
This Market Share Report Provides:
- detailed market share data for the service assurance systems market overall and five sub-segments:
- service management
- fault and event management
- performance monitoring
- workforce automation
- probe systems
- a year-on-year comparison of the market shares in 2013 and 2014
- a summary of key market developments in the market overall and each sub-segment
- detailed profiles of 24 vendors in this market and summaries of other players.
- BMC Software
- Huawei Technologies
- JDS Uniphase
- Monolith Software
- MYCOM OSI
- NetScout Systems
- Nokia Networks
- Resolve Systems
- Spirent Communications
- Tektronix Communications