For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"LTE roll-out in emerging markets, and new services such as VoLTE and VoWiFi, will drive growth in SA. Cost pressures will sustain focus on operational efficiency, resulting in further systems consolidation and process automation."
The worldwide service assurance (SA) market is forecast to grow to USD4.16 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 6.8%. SA will evolve from the use of network-focused solutions to service- and experience-oriented solutions. This report provides a 5-year revenue forecast for five application segments, four service sectors and four regions. -
This forecast report provides:
- a detailed, worldwide forecast for spending on SA systems, split into:
- five application segments: probe systems, fault and event management (FM), service management (SM), performance monitoring (PM) and workforce automation
- four telecoms services: mobile, PSTN, business and residential broadband
- four geographical regions: Asia–Pacific (APAC), Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Latin America (LATAM) and North America (NA)
- a summary of the key trends and factors impacting the service
- assurance systems market data between 2015 and 2019
- recommendations for suppliers and communications service providers (CSPs)
- commentary on the SA forecast for vNGNs.