For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"IdM offers CSPs an opportunity to create a new revenue stream by monetising their data – but they may lose this opportunity if they delay market entry."
Communications service providers (CSPs) could capture at least 15% of the USD9.4 billion worldwide mobile identity management (IdM) market by 2020. This report identifies key market verticals that CSPs should target, the optimal platform approach and business model, and explains how IdM can help CSPs to strongly assert themselves in the digital economy value chain.
This strategy report:
- defines IdM and identifies the key differences between CSPs’ and over-the-top (OTT) players’ approaches to addressing the IdM opportunity
- highlights the key IdM drivers and inhibitors for CSPs' entry in the mobile IdM market, and provides solutions to minimise – if not eliminate – the impact of these inhibitors
- identifies key market verticals that CSPs should target, and provides an IdM service revenue forecast
- identifies the two main IdM models and provides CSP IdM case studies that will continue to support IdM investments and service revenue.
- Gemalto (Valimo and SafeNet)
- Huawei Technologies
- Morpho (Safran)
- Nok Nok Labs
- Nokia Solutions and Networks
- Openwave Mobility
- Ping Identity
- SecureKey Technologies