For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"European CSPs have made large improvements to their digital experience, but there is much more to be done, both in terms of adding new capabilities and improving existing ones."
Communications service providers (CSPs) are considerably behind digital natives in terms of providing a digital experience. This report focuses on the important trends in digital experience in Europe based on an assessment of 43 CSPs.
This report provides:
- an overview of the leading CSPs in Europe in terms of digital proficiency
- recommendations for CSPs on how to improve customer engagement across the three primary digital channels: the mobile app, the website and virtual assistants
- important trends and key findings related to mobile app adoption
- important trends and key findings related to website usage
- important trends and key findings related to the adoption of automated attendants.