For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"All CSPs in the Americas have improved the fundamental capabilities of their mobile apps, websites and automated attendants, but there is still work to do."
Communications service providers (CSPs) are considerably behind digital natives when it comes to providing a digital experience. This report focuses on the important trends in digital experience in the Americas based on an assessment of 16 CSPs.
This report provides:
- an overview of the leading CSPs in the Americas in terms of digital proficiency
- recommendations for CSPs on how to improve customer engagement across the three primary digital channels: the mobile app, the website and virtual assistants
- important trends and key findings related to mobile app adoption
- important trends and key findings related to website usage
- important trends and key findings related to the adoption of automated attendants.