For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"Deployment of cloud-native systems has increased faster than expected, while artificial-intelligence-driven customer support systems have attracted operators' attention."
This report assesses which vendors are leading in the customer care systems market for the telecoms industry, and provides profiles of the leaders and their challengers. Growth in the product segment was driven by communications service providers’ aim of enabling digital experience for their customers, while the professional services segment declined due to a reduction in call centre outsourcing business.
This Market Share Report Provides:
- detailed market share data for the customer care systems market overall, as well as four sub-segments:
- customer relationship management (CRM)
- customer interaction
- subscriber management
- device management
- a summary of key developments in the market overall and in each sub-segment
- detailed profiles of 26 vendors in this market, and summaries of other players.
- Atos Consulting
- Brand Embassy
- CSG International
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Huawei Technologies
- Nokia Networks
- Synapse Mobile Networks
- Tata Consultancy Services
- UXP Systems