For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"Customer retention and customer satisfaction are driving CSPs' take-up of customer care systems, and many smaller vendors offer specific use-case solutions, taking market share from established vendors."
This report provides an insight into which vendors are leading in the customer care systems market for the telecoms industry, and provides profiles of the leaders and upcoming vendors.
The integration of analytical capabilities, as well as social media customer service solutions, into customer care system vendors' offerings is opening up this market for industry-specific applications, and is a driver for improving customer experience.
This Market Share Report Provides:
- detailed market share data for the customer care systems market overall, as well as four sub-segments:
- customer relationship management (CRM)
- customer interaction
- subscriber management
- device management
- a year-on-year comparison of the market shares in 2013 and 2014
- a summary of key market developments in the market overall and each sub-segment
- detailed profiles of 27 vendors in this market, and summaries of other players.
- Brand Embassy
- CSG International
- Huawei Technologies
- Mformation Software Technologies
- NetCracker Technology
- Nokia Networks
- Orga Systems
- Pegasystems (Pega)
- Synapse Mobile Networks
- UXP Systems