For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"Our survey results highlight the most important drivers of willingness to recommend and churn for fixed broadband subscribers in Australia and New Zealand."
This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason’s Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of fixed broadband users in Australia and New Zealand.
THIS REPORT PROVIDES:
- new insights about consumers’ experiences with their fixed broadband services in Australia and New Zealand
- a breakdown of the key factors affecting Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) and churn, with further discussion about which operators are particularly effective at achieving high scores
- an analysis of recent changes in NPS by operator
- insight into operator channels and the link with customer satisfaction
- detailed information about which value-added services have a measurable effect on customer satisfaction and churn intention.
SURVEY DATA COVERAGE:
The research was conducted between July and August 2019. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There was a minimum of 1000 respondents per country, and 2000 respondents in the region.
- New Zealand