For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"Respondents to our survey used an average of 2.1 OTT video services; the majority also used pay TV."
This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason’s Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the changing TV and video viewing habits of consumers in Europe and the USA, in particular the relationship between OTT video, pay TV and the increasing diversity of services and devices used.
This report provides:
- new consumer insights derived from 7090 respondents surveyed in 7 different countries
- detailed information about changing consumer use of TV and video services
- insight into OTT video service usage and how this relates to the use of pay-TV services
- content and genre preferences for users of different types of pay-TV and OTT video services
- analysis of consumer priorities and preferences as well as the factors that affect their satisfaction and intention to cord-cut or cord-shave.
Survey data coverage:
The research was conducted in July and August 2017. The survey groups were chosen to be demographically representative of the broader online consumer population. We set quotas on age, gender and employment status to that effect. There were a minimum of 1000 respondents per country. The total sample size was 7090 respondents.
- United Kingdom