For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Operators are successfully monetising customers who exceed their data allowances, but are paying a price in terms of churning customers, particularly those on lower allowances.
This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason’s annual Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and future plans of mobile users in fifteen countries in Africa, Asia–Pacific, Europe, North America and the Middle East. It is important for operators in maturing markets to understand the main drivers of customer churn, so as to target resources most effectively.
This report focuses on the following issues that are critical to the strategy of mobile operators in 2015:
- the drivers of churn, and approaches to customer retention
- the potential impact of fixed–mobile convergent bundling on operators' mobile businesses
- the significance of Net Promoter Scores (NPS), and how operators can influence them
- the impact of 4G on customer satisfaction and intention to churn
- how data usage and allowances relate to churn.
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea