For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Telcos' Managed Security Services Market Opportunity in Africa & Middle East
"Telcos' Managed Security Services Market Opportunity in Africa & Middle East", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the managed security services (MSS) opportunity in Africa & Middle East (AME). It analyses key trends and delivers insights into the MSS market opportunity for telcos.
The launch of MSS services by AME telcos is a fairly recent trend, with many having launched services over the past few years. Telcos have a variety of opportunities in the MSS segments that span infrastructure security services, application security services, and cyber security services.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context: This section provides a framework, definition, and service value of the MSS in the region.
- Section 2: Telcos' MSS Market Opportunity: This section analyses the MSS market size and forecast and the MSS market opportunity for telcos in AME
- Section 3: Key Findings and Recommendations: it consists of a summary of key findings and growth opportunities for the telcos in the MSS market.
- The MSS market in AME is forecasted to grow from US$ 2.3 billion in 2017 to US$ 3.7 billion by 2022
- Application security services is often a prominently featured type of service usually alongside a portfolio of infrastructure security services.
- Cyber security services tends to be less commonly offered by AME telcos as it is a more sophisticated offering that tends to be launched as a linear progression in a telco's MSS service portfolio evolution.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of AME's MSS markets trends in a concise analytical format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- The report examines the MSS opportunities telcos in AME.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive actionable insights will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players better position to seize the growth opportunities in AME's evolving MSS market.