For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
TD Bank - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD Bank) provides retail and corporate banking, wealth management, and related financial solutions. It offers accounts, cards, certificates of deposits, life and non-life insurance, mortgages and lending, international banking, merchant solutions, investments, cash management, and wealth advisory services. TD provides auto financing, treasury management, investment banking, research, global transaction banking, and capital market solutions. It serves individuals, corporates, SMEs, high net worth individuals, and wealthy families through a network of branch offices, ATMs, wealth advisors, and online portals. The company operates in North America, the Caribbean, Europe, and Southeast Asia.
This report provides insights into TD Bank's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- In October 2019, TD Bank launched Fusion Centre, which focuses on enhancing detection and prevention of enterprise threats and improving incident response action.
- TD integrated AI capabilities into its existing digital banking app to provide user-based financial advice to customers.
- In January 2019, TD introduced an AI-powered chatbot called Clari to its mobile app.
Reasons to Buy
- Learn about TD Bank's fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group's focus.