For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"Survey data from Sweden shows that operators can still achieve high NPS without competing on price, and operators who offer competitively-priced tariffs face higher churn risk."
This report provides key findings from consumer survey data from Sweden and gives an analysis at the operator level. It covers fixed broadband, mobile and pay-TV services.
The survey was conducted in association with Dynata in July 2023. The survey group was chosen to be representative of the mobile-internet-using population in Sweden. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were 1000 respondents.
Topics analysed in this report
- Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) and customer satisfaction metrics for fixed broadband and mobile operators in Sweden
- Main drivers of mobile customer satisfaction metrics and intention to churn
- Breakdown of the fixed broadband subscriber base by speed and of mobile users by data allowance
- Operator channels and the link with customer satisfaction
- Penetration and NPS of the most popular streaming video services in Sweden