For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
DelveInsight's, "Small Fiber Neuropathy - Pipeline Insight, 2021," report provides comprehensive insights about 3+ companies and 3+ pipeline drugs in Small Fiber Neuropathy pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
- Global coverage
Small Fiber Neuropathy Understanding
Small Fiber Neuropathy: Overview
Small fiber neuropathy occurs as a result of damage to the small fibers of the peripheral nervous system are damaged. Small fibers in the skin carries sensory information about pain and temperature. In the organs, these small fibers regulate automatic functions such as heart rate and breathing. Small fiber neuropathy may sometimes be a sign of an underlying health condition, such as diabetes or an autoimmune disease. Most small fiber neuropathies occur in a length-dependent fashion, resulting in loss of function in a stocking distribution in the lower extremities. When the condition is more advanced, a glove-like loss in the upper extremities also may occur. In rare cases, a non-length dependent neuropathy results in symptoms involving the trunk, face, proximal limbs, or other focal areas. Pain in the feet and hands is the most common early symptom of small fiber neuropathy.
"Small Fiber Neuropathy- Pipeline Insight, 2021" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Small Fiber Neuropathy pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Small Fiber Neuropathy treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Small Fiber Neuropathy commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Small Fiber Neuropathy collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Small Fiber Neuropathy R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Small Fiber Neuropathy.
Small Fiber Neuropathy Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Small Fiber Neuropathy report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Small Fiber Neuropathy Emerging Drugs
- VX-150: Vertex Pharmaceuticals
Mechanism of Action: Nav1.8 voltage-gated sodium channel inhibitors. The drug is currently in phase 2 of clinical trials for the treatment of pain caused by small fiber neuropathy.
- Vixotrigine (BIIB 074): Biogen
BIIB 074 is a voltage and use -dependent channel blocker. It is a centrally and peripherally acting small molecule. Currently, in phase 2 of clinical trials for the treatment of small fiber neuropathy.
Further product details are provided in the report ..
Small Fiber Neuropathy: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Small Fiber Neuropathy drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
- Major Players in Small Fiber Neuropathy
There are approx. 3+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Small Fiber Neuropathy. The companies which have their Small Fiber Neuropathy drug candidates in the mid to advanced stage, i.e. Phase II include, Biogen and others.
DelveInsight's report covers around 3+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II and Phase I/II)
- Early-stage products (Phase I/II and Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
Route of Administration
Small Fiber Neuropathy pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Small molecules
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Gene Therapy
- Product Type
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Small Fiber Neuropathy: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Small Fiber Neuropathy therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Small Fiber Neuropathy drugs.
Small Fiber Neuropathy Report Insights
- Small Fiber Neuropathy Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
Small Fiber Neuropathy Report Assessment
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Needs
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
- How many companies are developing Small Fiber Neuropathy drugs?
- How many Small Fiber Neuropathy drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of Small Fiber Neuropathy?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Small Fiber Neuropathy therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Small Fiber Neuropathy and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals