For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
DelveInsight's, "RIPK1 inhibitor - Pipeline Insight, 2021," report provides comprehensive insights about 4+ companies and 6+ pipeline drugs in RIPK1 inhibitor pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
- Global coverage
RIPK1 inhibitor Understanding
RIPK1 inhibitor: Overview
RIPK1 is a 76-kDa protein with an amino-terminal (N-terminal) kinase domain, a carboxy-terminal (C-terminal) death domain and an intermediate domain with a RHIM (receptor-interacting protein homotypic interacting motif) that can bind to other RHIM-containing proteins. Receptor?interacting serine/threonine?protein kinase 1 (RIPK1) protein regulates cell death and inflammation and is believed to play an important role in contributing to a variety of human pathologies, including immune-mediated inflammatory diseases and cancer. Several RIP1 inhibitors are now progressing in the clinic for the treatment of inflammatory diseases, such as psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ulcerative colitis, as well for CNS indications such as ALS and Alzheimer's disease. Additional functions of the RIP1 continue to be discovered.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence RIPK1 inhibitor R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches for RIPK1 inhibitor.
RIPK1 inhibitor Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the RIPK1 inhibitor report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase III, II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
RIPK1 inhibitor Emerging Drugs
- DNL-788: Denali Therapeutics / Sanofi
DNL-788 is a small molecule inhibitor of the RIPK1 protein that are able to cross the protective blood-brain-barrier and reach the brain. It is in Phase I clinical studies for Alzheimer's disease, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, and Multiple sclerosis. Data from the Phase 1 study in healthy volunteer subjects display an encouraging profile, as the molecule appears safe and tolerable at tested doses. Denali partner Sanofi is responsible for development of DNL758 and is currently planning further clinical studies in multiple indications based on successful Phase 1 data.
- GSK2982772: GlaxoSmithKline
GSK2982772 is the potential first oral, monoselective, ATP competitive, small?molecule inhibitor of RIPK1 and necroptosis to advance into human clinical studies. GSK2982772 binds in an allosteric pocket of the RIPK1 kinase domain and is a potent inhibitor of RIPK1?mediated cell death and cytokine production in preclinical models. The drug is in Phase I clinical studies for the treatment of Plaque psoriasis.
Further product details are provided in the report ..
RIPK1 inhibitor: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different RIPK1 inhibitor drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
- Major Players working on RIPK1 inhibitor
There are approx. 4+ key companies which are developing the RIPK1 inhibitor. The companies which have their RIPK1 inhibitor drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. Phase I include, Denali Therapeutics / Sanofi.
DelveInsight's report covers around 6+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III and
- Mid-stage products (Phase II and
- Early-stage products (Phase I/II and Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
RIPK1 inhibitor pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small molecule
- Product Type
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
RIPK1 inhibitor: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses RIPK1 inhibitor therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging RIPK1 inhibitor drugs.
RIPK1 inhibitor Report Insights
- RIPK1 inhibitor Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
RIPK1 inhibitor Report Assessment
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Needs
Current Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
- How many companies are developing RIPK1 inhibitor drugs?
- How many RIPK1 inhibitor drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for RIPK1 inhibitor?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the RIPK1 inhibitor therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for RIPK1 inhibitor and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
- Denali Therapeutics
- GenFleet Therapeutics