For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Retail Banking Market Dynamics: China 2018
"Retail Banking Market Dynamics: China 2018", report identifies macroeconomic and competitive dynamics that impact upon the Chinese retail banking market. It provides insight into the outlook for deposits, credit cards, personal loans, and mortgages; net changes in market share across all four product areas; and overall financial performance, including profitability, efficiency, and income sources.
The retail mortgages and credit card markets in China reported robust growth during 2013-17, but are expected to decelerate going forward. The retail deposits and personal loan markets are also set to witness a slowdown during 2018-22, after an uptrend in the preceding five-year period. Chinese banks rank favorably in terms of profitability when compared with their peers in other Asia Pacific countries. Their operating efficiency is also improving.
- Among the top banks in the Chinese retail deposits market, ICBC's market share decreased the most over 2013-17.
- China Everbright Bank outperformed the other top Chinese banks with the highest annual growth rate in mortgage balances in 2017.
- Credit card balances are expected to record a compound annual growth rate of 8.6% over 2018-22.
Reasons to buy
- Identify factors affecting growth prospects across the deposit, credit card, personal loan, and mortgage markets.
- Track competitor gains and losses in market share.
- Assess the financial performance of competitors.