For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Anthracite is the coal with the highest degree of coalification, featuring high fixed carbon content, high density, high hardness, high ignition point, and no smoke when burning. According to CRI's analysis, in China, anthracite is widely used in the power industry, building materials industry, chemical industry and steel industry, among which, the power industry has the largest demand for anthracite. China's power generation and electricity consumption remain high and are gradually expanding, driving the import of anthracite coal.
In 2021, China imported 9,167,200 tons of anthracite coal, up 18.25% year-on-year, with an import value of US$1,392 million, up 107.71% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China imported 9,260,700 tons of anthracite coal, up 22.80% year-on-year, with an import value of US$1,966 million, up 91.59% year-on-year.
From 2018-2022, China's anthracite import prices generally show a decreasing trend followed by an increasing trend. According to CRI's analysis, the average price of China's anthracite imports falls continuously from 2018-2020, from US$124.29 per ton in 2018 to US$86.44 per ton in 2020.
From 2021 to 2022, the average price of China's anthracite imports rose sharply in succession. In 2021, the average price of China's anthracite imports was US$151.85 per ton, an increase of 75.66% y-o-y. From January to October 2022, the average price of China's anthracite imports was US$212.30 per ton, an increase of 56.02% y-o-y.
The sources of China's anthracite coal imports are relatively concentrated. In 2021, China imported anthracite coal from nine countries and regions around the world. According to CRI's analysis, the Russian Federation, Peru and South Africa are the main sources of China's anthracite coal imports by import volume. The Russian Federation is China's largest anthracite importer, and in 2021, China imported 8,845,400 tons of Russian anthracite, accounting for 96.49% of total anthracite imports in that year, with an import value of US$1,347 million, accounting for 96.75% of the total import value.
China's anthracite imports are expected to continue to rise in the period 2023-2032.
- China's Anthracite Import Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China's Anthracite Import?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China's Anthracite Import Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China's Anthracite Import
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China's Anthracite Import during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China's Anthracite Import during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China's Anthracite Import Market?
- Which Segment of China's Anthracite Import is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China's Anthracite Import?