For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
DelveInsight's, "Refractory Status Epilepticus - Pipeline Insight, 2021," report provides comprehensive insights about 3+ companies and 3+ pipeline drugs in Refractory status epilepticus pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
- Global coverage
Refractory Status Epilepticus Understanding
Refractory Status Epilepticus: Overview
Refractory status epilepticus is a neurological emergency characterized by persistent seizures that continues despite administration of first line and second line medications. It is a rare disorder and is caused due to stroke, imbalance in blood sugar level, and excessive consumption of alcohol and drugs including withdrawal symptoms.
"Refractory Status Epilepticus - Pipeline Insight, 2021" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Refractory Status Epilepticus pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Refractory Status Epilepticus treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Refractory Status Epilepticus commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Refractory Status Epilepticus collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence refractory status epilepticus R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve refractory status epilepticus.
Refractory Status Epilepticus Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Refractory status epilepticus report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Refractory Status Epilepticus Emerging Drugs
- Ganaxolone: Marinus Pharmaceuticals
Marinus Pharmaceuticals' lead drug candidate, ganaxolone, is an orally administered small molecule in development for the treatment of refractory status epilepticus. Phase II trial has demonstrated good efficacy. The drug is a GABAA receptor modulator that inhibit seizures and status epilepticus caused due abnormal electrical discharge. It binds to the receptor and modulate and open the chloride ion channels leading to hyperpolarization of neurons thereby causing an inhibitory effect on neurotransmitter.
- JBPOS0101: Bio Pharma Solutions
Bio Pharma Solution's lead drug JBPOS0101, is currently being evaluated for the treatment of refractory status epilepticus and has shown good efficacy. The drug has been designated with orphan drug status for refractory epilepticus. The drug uses metabotropic glutamate receptor type I antagonist mechanism not associated with currently used antiepileptic drugs.
Further product details are provided in the report ..
Refractory Status Epilepticus: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Refractory status epilepticus drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
- Major Players in Refractory Status Epilepticus
There are approx. 3+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Refractory status epilepticus. The companies which have their Refractory status epilepticus drug candidates in the mid to advanced stage, i.e. Phase III include, Marinus Pharmaceuticals and others.
DelveInsight's report covers around 3+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II and Phase I/II)
- Early-stage products (Phase I/II and Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
Route of Administration
Refractory status epilepticus pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Small molecules
- Natural metabolites
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Product Type
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Refractory Status Epilepticus: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Refractory status epilepticus therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Refractory status epilepticus drugs.
Refractory Status Epilepticus Report Insights
- Refractory status epilepticus Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
Refractory Status Epilepticus Report Assessment
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Needs
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
- How many companies are developing Refractory status epilepticus drugs?
- How many Refractory status epilepticus drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of Refractory status epilepticus?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Refractory status epilepticus therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Refractory status epilepticus and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals
- BIO Pharma Solutions