For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Qatar Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026
Qatar Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026 report provides the market size forecast and the projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the next five years. The report covers the industry analysis including the key defense expenditure drivers, key procurement programs and major challenges faced by market participants.
The Qatari defense expenditure stands at US$11.6 billion in 2021 and has registered a CAGR of 15.44% during 2017-2021. The country is spending billions of dollars to increase its military power, especially its air force capabilities. The necessity to fund major arms acquisition programs for the Qatari armed forces mordernization is reflected in the growth of its defense budget during 2017-2021 and is expected to further accelerate the defense expenditures in the upcoming years.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Qatari defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Disputes with neighbouring countries, and the armed forces mordernization programs are expected to drive the defense expenditure over the forecast period.
Aircrafts, missiles and air defense systems accounted for major share of defense equipment imports for Qatar during 2015-2019.
Who Should Buy
- Defence Startup's, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Qatari defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Qatar 's defense industry during 2022-2026, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns.
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years.
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Qatari defense industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Qatar defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Qatar market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Qatari defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Qatar government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available