For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
DelveInsight's, "Peptic Ulcer - Pipeline Insight, 2021," report provides comprehensive insights about 8+ companies and 8+ pipeline drugs in Peptic Ulcer pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
- Global coverage
Peptic Ulcer Understanding
Peptic Ulcer: Overview
A peptic ulcer is an open sore or raw area in the lining of the stomach or intestine. There are two types of peptic ulcers: Gastric ulcer -- occurs in the stomach and Duodenal ulcer -- occurs in the first part of the small intestine. Normally, the lining of the stomach and small intestines can protect itself against strong stomach acids. Most ulcers occur in the first layer of the inner lining. A hole in the stomach or duodenum is called a perforation. This is a medical emergency. The most common cause of ulcers is infection of the stomach by bacteria called Helicobacter pylori (H pylori). Most people with peptic ulcers have these bacteria living in their digestive tract. Yet, many people who have these bacteria in their stomach do not develop an ulcer.
"Peptic Ulcer - Pipeline Insight, 2021" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Peptic Ulcer pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Peptic Ulcer treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Peptic Ulcer commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Peptic Ulcer collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Peptic Ulcer R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Peptic Ulcer.
Peptic Ulcer Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Peptic Ulcer report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Peptic Ulcer Emerging Drugs
- Fexuprazan: Daewoong Pharmaceutical
Fexuprazan is a novel potassium-competitive acid blocker (P-CAB) developed by Daewoong, which reversibly blocks the proton pump that secretes gastric acids located in the cannalicular membrane. It is a next-generation of proton pump inhibitors (PPI), which are widely used for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). The drug is currently in phase III stage of clinical trial evaluation to treat peptic ulcers.
- KFP-H008: Jiangsu Carephar pharmaceuticals
KFP-H008 is a Potassium-competitive acid blocker being developed by Jiangsu Carephar pharmaceuticals. Currently, it is in Phase III stage of clinical trial evaluation to treat Duodenal ulcer.
Further product details are provided in the report ..
Peptic Ulcer: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Peptic Ulcer drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
- Major Players in Peptic Ulcer
There are approx. 8+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Peptic Ulcer. The companies which have their Peptic Ulcer drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. phase III include, Daewoong Pharmaceutical.
DelveInsight's report covers around 8+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Peptic Ulcer pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small molecule
- Gene therapy
- Product Type
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Peptic Ulcer: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Peptic Ulcer therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Peptic Ulcer drugs.
Peptic Ulcer Report Insights
- Peptic Ulcer Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
Peptic Ulcer Report Assessment
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Needs
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
- How many companies are developing Peptic Ulcer drugs?
- How many Peptic Ulcer drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of Peptic Ulcer?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Peptic Ulcer therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Peptic Ulcer and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
- Daewoong Pharmaceutical
- HK inno.N Corporation
- Recce Pharmaceuticals
- Sequella Inc
- Shandong Luoxin Pharmaceutical
- RaQualia Pharma
- Sihuan Pharmaceutical Holdings Group
- Sinil Pharmaceutical
- PMK S005