For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Opportunities in the Americas Skincare Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High-Growth Economies
The Americas skincare market was valued at US$23,889.9 million in 2018, with a share of 21.5% in the global skincare market, and is forecast to record growth at a CAGR of 2.6% over 2018-2023.
The skincare sector in the Americas is led by facial care with sales of US$18,808.4 million in 2018 and a value share of 67.4%. The category is also forecast to register the highest growth in the region at a CAGR of 2.9% and reach US$21,642 million by 2023. The US was the largest market in terms of both value and volume share in 2018. The overall skincare market in the Americas is partly consolidated with the top five brands - Neutrogena, Mary Kay, Proactiv, Nivea, and Clinique - accounting for 14.6% of overall value sales in 2018. Direct sellers was the leading distribution channel in the Americas skincare market, with a value share of 18.7% in 2018, followed by hypermarkets & supermarkets with a 17.1% share in the same year.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the region's skincare sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas skincare sector. It includes analysis on the following -
- Sector overview: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by category.
- Change in consumption: Indicates changing share of value consumption in the various skincare by category across high-potential countries in the Americas region.
- High-potential countries: Provides risk-reward analysis of nine countries across the Americas region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure. Out of nine, a total of four high-potential countries are shortlisted.
- Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Americas region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Americas skincare sector in 2018. It covers seven distribution channels: hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, e-retailers, cash & carries and warehouse clubs, dollar stores', and other retailers.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2018) and growth analysis (during 2013-2023) for various pack materials, pack type, closure, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of skincare.
Reasons to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.