For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Opportunities in the Americas Savory & Deli Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High-Growth Economies
The Americas emerged as the second-largest region with a value share of 29.4% in the global savory & deli sector in 2017, and is forecast to record a CAGR of 3.4% during 2017-2022. Pre-packed sandwiches was the largest category, accounting for US$13.9 billion (40.5% of the overall savory & deli sector) in 2017, and is expected to reach US$16.1 billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 2.9%. The US was the largest market in terms of both value and volume share in 2017. The overall savory & deli sector in the Americas region is moderately fragmented with the top five brands - Fresh Express, Dole, Oscar Mayer, Ready Pac, and Tour Eiffel - accounting for 20.9% of the overall value sales in 2017.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the region's savory & deli sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas savory & deli sector. It includes analysis on the following -
- Sector overview: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by category.
- Change in consumption: Indicates changing share of value consumption in the various savory & deli by category across high-potential countries in the Americas region.
- High-potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of nine countries across the Americas region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic and governance indicators, and technological infrastructure. Out of a possible nine, a total of four high-potential countries are shortlisted.
- Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall savory & deli sector during 2012-2022. The analysis includes key Health & Wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of savory & deli in 2017. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering savory & deli products with health and wellness attributes in the same year.
- Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Americas region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Americas savory & deli sector in 2017. It covers seven distribution channels - hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, e-retailers, cash & carries and warehouse clubs, dollar stores', and other retailers.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2017) and growth analysis (during 2012-2022) for various pack materials, pack types, closures, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of savory & deli.
Reasons to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.