For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Opportunities in Americas Wine Sector
The global wine sector was valued at US$372,482.4 million in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% over 2019-2024 to reach US$456,963.2 by 2024. Americas was the third largest market in the global wine sector with value sales of US$72,575.9 million, accounting for a share of 19.5% in 2019. Americas is set to grow at a value and volume CAGR of 1.7% and 0.9%, respectively, during 2019-2024. Based on the relative performance of countries on multiple metrics, Canada, the US, Mexico, and Peru were shortlisted as high-potential countries, primarily due to the large wine sector size, projected high-value growth rates, and projected rising per capita value growth levels. The top five companies in the American wine sector accounted for a volume share of 40.6% in 2019, of which E. & J. Gallo Winery held a share of 15.6%, with presence in all categories. It was followed by Constellation Brands, Inc, (10.9%), The Wine Group LLC (8.2%), grupo penaflor sa (3.0%), and fecovita coop ltda (2.9%). Private labels held a 2.4% volume share of overall sales in 2019. Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the Americas wine sector, with a volume share of 40.7% in 2019. Glass was the most widely used pack material, accounting for 85% share in 2019.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas Wine Sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of Americas wine sector, analyzing data from 21 countries in the region. It includes analysis on the following -
- Market Environment: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by category.
- High-potential Countries' Analysis: Indicates changing share of value consumption in the various wine by category across high-potential countries in Americas region. It also provides Risk-Reward analysis of 4 countries across Americas region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Country Deep Dive: Provides the overview, demographic analysis, and key trends across high potential countries.
- Success Stories: Provides some of the most compelling wine manufacturers, brands, products, and marketing campaigns in Americas region. It also provides a better understanding of how a certain manufacturer achieved success in the sector, and insights.
- Competitive Environment: Provides an overview of leading companies in Americas region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
- Distribution Analysis: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in Americas wine sector in 2019. It covers six distribution channels - hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, e-retailers, "Dollar stores", variety stores & general merchandise retailers, and others which includes cash & carries and warehouse clubs, department stores, and other retailers.
- Packaging Analysis: The report provides percentage share (in 2019) and growth analysis (during 2014-2024) for various pack materials, pack type, closure, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of wine.
- Challenges and Future Outlook: Provides the challenges and future outlook pertaining to Americas wine sector.
Reasons to Buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading companies in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates