For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
North America Robo-advisory Market
The robo-advisory market of North America is expected t- lead among other regions and makes a continuous effort t- innovate cost-effective automated financial advisory services. The North American robo-advisory market is anticipated t- grow at an overall compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 50.19% and will be worth of USD 34.05 Bn by 2023.
The robo-advisory market in North America is anticipated t- be majorly driven by the U.S. throughout the forecast period. This region has most of the initial automated advisory traction, especially the U.S. The service offerings provided by them are almost similar, but there are significant differences within areas like cost, investment types, tax optimization, type of accounts, etc. in this extensively crowded marketplace.
Geographically, the global robo-advisory market has been segmented int- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and Latin America. Among the different regions, North America remained the dominant region regarding revenue generation in 2017 and is expected t- continue its trend in the coming years.
By type, North America robo-advisory market is classified as pure robo-advisors and hybrid robo-advisors. Hybrid robo-advisors dominate the market with a promising growth during the forecast period.
By type of client assets, North America robo-advisory services are used for the mass affluent, high-net-worth individuals, pension funds, insurance companies, and sovereign wealth funds. The mass affluent segment is generating the highest revenue for this segment.
Key growth factors
The robo-advisory market is predicted t- witness a high growth rate owing t- the surge in affordability and accessibility with low financial assistance fee and rising internet penetration following advancement of technology. Increasing competition with new entrants and diversified services is one of the primary factors that is expected t- augment the demand of robo-advisors at a high rate in the coming years.
Threats and key players
Definition and suitability of financial advice along with conflicts of interests of the clients is one of the most important factors that is expected t- limit the demand of different robo-advisors in the coming years. Moreover, the robustness and transparency of algorithms and consumer disengagement of business models are als- challenging the growth of the market worldwide.
Some of the major players in the robo-advisory market are Betterment LLC, Wealthfront, Nutmeg, Personal Capital, The Vanguard Group, FutureAdvisor, etc.
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the North America robo-advisory market.
2. The current and forecasted market size data for the North America robo-advisory market.
3. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by type - hybrid robo-advisors and pure robo-advisors.
4. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by types of client assets - mass affluent, high-net-worth individuals, pension funds, insurance companies, and sovereign wealth funds.
5. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by country- the U.S. and Canada.
6. Market trends in North America robo-advisory market.
7. Market drivers and challenges in the North America robo-advisory market.
8. Analysis of competitor profiles of major players operating in the market.
- Understand the demand for North America robo-advisors t- determine the viability of the market.
- Identify the developed and emerging markets where robo-advisory services are offered.
- Identify the challenge areas and address them.
- Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
- Evaluate the value chain t- determine the workflow and t- get an idea of the current position where you are placed.
- Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
- Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken up by the major companies and decide on the direction for further growth.
- Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market.
With the given market data, Netscribes offers customizations according t- specific needs. Write t- us at [email protected]