For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The North America protein expression market is projected to register a CAGR of 11.05% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The region has the presence of many biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, and pharmaceutical companies. There is a rise in age-related diseases and the growing prevalence of chronic diseases like cancer. The growth in expenditure on protein research further gives a boost to market growth prospects. At the same time, rising monetary inputs in terms of the production of protein products restrict market growth.
The North America protein expression market growth analysis entails the market assessment of the United States and Canada. Canada is one of the major hubs for biopharmaceutical companies, since these small and medium-sized firms are actively engaged in research and development of new therapeutics for protein expressions. In accordance with an article in 2013, the human dopamine D2 receptor long isoform has been found to have profound implications in neuropsychiatric and neurological disorders like schizophrenia and Parkinson's disease. Many conferences were held (for e.g., in 2018, at the University of British Columbia) that aimed at bringing together the researchers of the protein engineering field of Canada and abroad, so as to develop a strong network between protein engineers of the country. Such conferences aid the researcher's community of Canada in expanding and exchanging their knowledge in protein engineering. Further, the protein synthesis platform technology provides several opportunities for protein expression, therapeutic development, metabolic engineering, and various other applications. Such factors are projected to benefit market growth in Canada.
Lifesensors Inc, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Agilent Technologies Inc, Promega Corporation, Genscript Biotech Corporation, are among the eminent companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments