For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The North America neurovascular devices / interventional neurology market growth is predicted to progress at a CAGR of 5.26% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The rising prevalence of neurovascular disorders fuels market growth. The treatment for these disorders requires neurovascular devices.
Canada and the United States are assessed for the North America neurovascular devices / interventional neurology market growth evaluation. Stroke is the third leading cause of death in Canada. It is also a significant contributor to disability incidences. Also, there is a rise in neurological disorders across the country. As a result, the government is aiding research and development activities. The government is also providing funds for research in the brain health sector. For example, it announced funding of US$ 900 million in September 2016 for 13 universities through the CFREF (Canada First Research Excellence Fund).
Moreover, government organizations are offering aid to neurological condition patients. For example, the Neurological Health Charities Canada (NHCC) looks after people with brain injuries, disorders, and diseases. Furthermore, the secondary factors attributed to market growth include the rising demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures and favorable medical reimbursements.
Some of the prominent market players include Rapid Medical, Sensome, Stryker Corporation, Penumbra Inc, Phenox GmbH, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments