For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The North America mobile & wireless backhaul market is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 9.13% during the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The regional market's growth is influenced by key factors such as the augmenting communication industry, the increasing proliferation of smart TVs, emerging technologies like the Internet of Things (IoT), as well as the surging adoption of smartphones.
The North America mobile & wireless backhaul market growth assessment includes the evaluation of Canada and the United States. The COVID-19 pandemic resulted in the increasing usage of mobile networks in Canada since the demand for data increased substantially owing to e-learning and work from home. In addition, over recent years, mobile gaming has extended into a multi-million-dollar business, with people spending more time at homes on account of the novel coronavirus outbreak. Also, mobile gaming is likely to become a staple pastime for more smartphone users over the upcoming years.
Furthermore, according to the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission, Canada leads the way, with a total of more than 75% of its customers utilizing smartphones. Telesat, Canada's satellite operator, tested low-earth orbit (LEO) satellite connectivity in 2020, as an ideal backhaul for 4G applications, with TIM Brasil. Besides, it achieved an average round-trip latency of 38ms. As a result, these factors are set to project promising growth within the country's mobile & wireless backhaul market during the forecasted years.
Some of the key companies operating in the market are AT&T Inc, Aviat Networks Inc, BridgeWave Communications, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments