The North America dental cement market is estimated to record a CAGR of 5.41% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. There has been an increase in dental diseases in the region due to poor oral hygiene, medication, smoking, hereditary conditions, and medication. Also, the rising geriatric population is contributing to the growth of the market.
The North America dental cement market growth analysis includes the evaluation of the United States and Canada. Canada entails advanced healthcare infrastructure and hospital services. The CDAC (Commission on Dental Accreditation of Canada) is responsible for dental specialty, dental hygiene, accrediting dental, dental residency programs, and dental assisting education in the country. According to the Government of Canada Statistics report, the aged population of the country accounted for 17.5% of the total population in July 2019.
Further, the government and non-government organizations are initiating awareness drives regarding oral health, which is set to increase dental practices and thereby aid market growth. The aging population is on the rise, which is more vulnerable to dental diseases. This is set to surge the use of dental products, positively impacting the market growth. According to the Smile Montreal Statistics report (2013-2020), 96% of Canadian adults have at least one cavity. The growing incidence of dental diseases in all age groups leads to increased dental visits and rising dental practices. Such factors are expected to fuel market growth.
Some of the distinguished companies in the market include, SDI Limited, FGM Dental Products, DMG Chemisch-Pharmazeutischefabrik GmbH, Dentsply Sirona, Bisco Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments