For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"5G will trigger a new surge in CSP spending on orchestration software from 2020 onwards, with 5G accounting for 30% of the spending on NAO by 2025."
This report provides forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on telecoms-specific network automation and orchestration (NAO) software systems and related services for 2020–2025. It provides details on spending by delivery model, service type, sub-segment and region and major drivers, including 5G. The report also provides recommendations for vendors and CSPs.
This forecast report provides:
- a detailed, 6-year worldwide forecast for spending in the network automation and orchestration market, split into:
- two main application sub-segments:
- network management systems (NMS) and element management systems (EMS)
- network control and orchestration (NCO), which includes:
- network orchestration (NO)
- virtual infrastructure management (VIM)
- WAN SDN
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS)
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of the key market drivers and how they will affect spending during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the monetisation platforms market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.