For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Middle East and Africa Edge Computing Market
The Middle East and Africa edge computing market is expected t- reach USD 1.46 Bn by 2023. It is expected t- grow at a CAGR of 33%. Edge computing brings data processing nearer t- IoT sensors t- decrease latency and improve efficiency. The internet of things is driven by huge volumes of data evolving in our day-to-day lives. Collecting, sending, and processing massive quantities of data requires companies t- act intelligently, quickly, and make better business decisions. Edge computing is a network of data centres that store, process data locally before sending them t- the centres or cloud. It optimizes computing t- avoid disruptions in sending and receiving data.
The Middle East and Africa edge market is further classified int- applications and end users. Based on applications, it is further sub-classified int- smart cities, smart factories, connected healthcare, connected vehicles, smart grids, and others. Other applications include edge computing in gaming and e-commerce. Smart cities holds the largest market share. Smart factories is expected t- grow at the highest CAGR. Manufacturers are keen t- use real-time tracking as IOT enables them t- control the supply chain. It incorporates automation and improves production efficiencies.
Based on end users industries, edge computing networks are used in the manufacturing sector, energy and utility sector, IT and telecommunication, healthcare and life sciences, and consumer appliances. The IT and telecommunication sector is expected t- grab the largest market share, followed by the manufacturing sector. This sector is shifting toward digital technologies. The region is als- planning t- deploy 5G networks. The Ministry of Culture and Information in Saudi Arabia announced Al Khobar t- be the first city t- test 5G network. The region is gearing up t- 5G deployment.
By regions, the market is divided int- UAE, Saudi Arabia, and the rest of MEA. Countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, are expected t- lead in edge computing deployments owing t- their advancements in connective devices.
Key growth factors
The Middle East and Africa is improving their data centre infrastructure as cloud computing is helping them drive business.
Edge computing is expected t- provide immense opportunities for small and medium-size businesses t- grow in this region.
Threats and key players
The crucial challenges faced by this region are lack of technical skill, security issues, and effective process t- respond threat.
The key players in the Europe edge computing market are Cisc- Systems, Inc, Microsoft Corporation, IBM, Google, and SAP.
What's covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Middle East and Africa edge computing market.
2. The current and forecasted regional (UAE, Saudi Arabia, and rest of MEA) market size data for the Middle East and Africa edge computing market, based applications: smart cities, smart factories, connected healthcare, connected vehicle, smart grids, and other, based on end users industries: manufacturing, energy and utility, IT and telecommunication, healthcare and life science, consumer appliances, and transportation and logistics.
3. Market trends in the Middle East and Africa edge computing market.
4. Market drivers and challenges in the Middle East and Africa edge computing market.
5. Analysis of company profiles of major players operating in the market.
1. Understand the demand for the Middle East and Africa edge computing market by applications and end user industries t- determine the viability of the business.
3. Formulate a product market strategy based on the position in the value chain and determine the optimal product/service placement.
4. Identify the gap areas and address them.
5. Develop strategies based on the industries and economic factors for each of the segments.
6. Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market.
With the given market data, Netscribes offers customizations according t- specific needs. Write t- us at [email protected]