For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Luggage and bags are generic names for various packages including general shopping bags, handbags, wallets, knapsacks, shoulder bags, backpacks and suitcases. Various luggage and bags are indispensible accessories for people with the upgrading of livelihood and consumption level. People require both practicability and decorative of luggage and bag products.
The luggage and bag manufacturing industry is labor-intensified. Brand owners under cost pressures in developed countries gradually transfer their orders to areas such as China and Southeast Asia with lower labor costs. Raw material suppliers of luggage and bags are leather, chemical fiber and hardware accessory industries, which possess global advantages for the mature development, large domestic demand and complete industry chain in China.
The demand for suitcases, backpacks and bags increases with the growth of economy, income and travels. Outdoor sports are also preferred by people in leisure time, which promotes the demand as well. Meanwhile, another stimulator derives from the pursuit for fashion and business bags in the office.
According to CRI, the number of manufacturers in the luggage and bag industry increased from 1,110 in 2011 to 1,442 in 2015. Major luggage and bag manufacturers include brand owners such as Samsonite, Coach and Louis Vuitton together with manufacturers as OEM&ODMs or OBMs. Consumers prefer luggage and bags of famous brands for the high value, popularity and income increase. Market shares of famous luggage and bags in China are occupied by foreign brand owners. Most domestic manufacturers are OEMs but no famous brands while part of them are OBMs with mid-end and low-end products. The aggregate market concentration rate of top 5 luggage and bag manufacturers was less than 5% in 2015, which is quite low.
CRI estimates that the demand for luggage and bags will increase continuously in fields such as tourism, leisure and business with the development of economy. Meanwhile, the luggage and bag manufacturing industry will grow with the upgrade of the demand structure.
Through this report, the readers can acquire the following information:
- Definition and Classification of Luggage and Bags
- Research Methods of the Report
- Analysis on Supply and Demand in Luggage and Bag Manufacturing Industry in China
- Analysis on Export of Luggage and Bags in China
- Market Competition in Luggage and Bag Manufacturing Industry in China
- Analysis on Top5 Manufacturers in Luggage and Bag Industry in China
- Development Opportunities and Driving Forces Faced by Luggage and Bag Manufacturing Industry in China
- Risks and Challenges in Development of Luggage and Bag Manufacturing Industry in China
- Price Trend of Raw Materials and OEM Processing of Luggage and Bags, 2013-2015
- Prediction on Development of Luggage and Bag Industry in China, 2016-2020