For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Liberty Mutual: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Liberty Mutual is a property and casualty insurance company. Through its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, the company offers a range of personal insurance and business insurance solutions to individuals, families, and businesses. It offers insurance products for homeowners, commercial multi-peril, property, general liability, commercial automobile, surety, worker's compensation, and specialty lines. It also offers employee benefits insurance, health insurance, marine insurance, construction insurance, energy insurance, trade credit insurance, aviation insurance, and crisis management insurance. It markets and distributes products through licensed employee sales representatives, captive agents, brokers, independent agents, licensed telesales counselors, third-party producers, and the internet. The company operates in the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
This report explores Liberty Mutual's digital transformation strategies. It also provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company's estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- Liberty Mutual is embracing technologies such as mobile and data analytics. It has invested in agile and collaborative platforms to empower employees across different locations and departments to collaborate and exchange ideas and information in real-time.
- Liberty Mutual has been tapping into emerging technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), and telematics. It is using customized, in-house AI tools to find and analyze anomalies in legal bills. It uses IoT to monitor automobile operations, weather, and other conditions to generate more accurate risk scores.
- Liberty Mutual has embraced a robust cloud strategy in order to provide solutions to employees and customers.
- Liberty Mutual has also embraced data center automation, which helps it manage huge volumes of data and eliminate manual tasks associated with the management of on-premises data.
Reasons to Buy
- Learn about Liberty's fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group's focus.