For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Latin America Edge Computing Market
The Latin America edge computing market is expected t- reach USD 0.44 Bn by 2023. It is expected t- grow at a CAGR of 31.1%. Edge computing brings data processing nearer t- IoT sensors t- decrease latency and improve efficiency. The internet of things is driven by huge volumes of data generated from activities in our day-to-day lives. Collecting, sending, and processing massive quantities of data require companies t- act intelligently, quickly, and make better business decisions. Edge computing is a network of data centres that store and process data locally before sending them t- centres or cloud. It optimizes computing t- avoid disruptions in sending and receiving data.
The Latin America edge computing market is further classified int- applications and end users. Based on application, it is further sub-classified int- smart cities, smart factories, connected healthcare, connected vehicles, smart grids, and other. Other applications include edge computing in gaming and e-commerce. Smart cities holds the largest market share. High urbanization pressure across this region would demand smart city strategies t- plan and solve the problems faced by citizens, through digitisation. This is why organizations will adopt edge computing networks t- improve customer efficiencies.
Based on end users industries edge computing networks are used in the manufacturing sector, energy and utility sector, IT and telecommunication, healthcare and life sciences, and consumer appliances. The IT and telecommunication sector is expected t- grab the largest market share followed by the manufacturing sector. The region will als- witness significant growth in LTE coverage and expansion in fibre-optics-based connecting the cell sites.
By regions, the market is divided int- Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of LATAM. Countries like Brazil and Mexico, are expected t- lead in edge computing deployments owing t- their advancements toward connective devices.
Key growth factors
Latin America is trying t- progress in IOT (internet of things). Approximately 60% of the developers in this region are planning t- develop IOT technology.
Brazil's manufacturing sector has embraced Industry 4.0. 48% of Organisation plan t- invest in automation technologies, and data exchange manufacturing, in 2018. Organizations are expected t- adopt edge computing network t- support digital advancements.
Threats and key players
The crucial challenges faced by this region are lack of technical skills, inadequate penetration, and difficulty in the integration of IT systems with advanced technology.
The key players in the Europe Edge computing market are Cisc- Systems, Inc, Microsoft Corporation, IBM, Google, and SAP.
What's covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Middle East and Africa edge computing market.
2. The current and forecasted regional (Brazil, Mexico, rest of LATAM) market size data for the Middle East and Africa edge computing market, based on applications: smart cities, smart factories, connected healthcare, connected vehicles, smart grids, and others; based on end users industries: manufacturing, energy and utility, IT and telecommunication, healthcare and life science, consumer appliance, and transportation and logistics.
3. Market trends in the Latin America edge computing market.
4. Market drivers and challenges for the Latin America edge computing market.
5. Analysis of companies profiles of major players operating in the market.
1. Understand the demand for the Latin America edge computing market by application and end user industries t- determine the viability of the business.
3. Formulate a product marketing strategy based on the position in the value chain and determine the optimal product/service placement.
4. Identify the gap areas and address them.
5. Develop strategies based on the industry and economic factors for each of the segments.
6. Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market.
With the given market data, Netscribes offers customizations according t- specific needs. Write t- us at [email protected]