For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Key Trends in Lodging
The fast decline in domestic and international travel caused by the pandemic has created a drastic knock-on impact for the lodging industry. With the temporary collapse of tourism flows, many hotels - big and small - have been empty for a significant portion of 2020, creating mass furloughs and causing companies to rapidly streamline operations in order to navigate through the pandemic. However, lodging providers are adapting and adopting new technologies and strategies in a bid to cater to changing consumer preferences.
- This report provides analysis of key market trends, M&A deals, and company strategies in the lodging industry.
- Major hotel chains are assessed, along with an analysis of alternative accommodation types to provide valuable insight. Challenges along with opportunities in the industry are explained in relation to industry examples.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an insight into the lodging industry's leading players.
- Understand the key traveler types lodging companies can look to attract
- Look at the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this industry
- Gain a detailed understanding of the key trends, isseus and chellenges facing lodging operators