For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Key Trends in Business Travel
Business travel is an extremely important part of the travel space today, as even though business travel comprises only a small percentage of total trips compared to leisure and VFR, business travelers have a higher spending power and travel more often, making them a valuable traveler type to attract. After a period of growth of business travel in all aspects, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused, and will potentially continue to cause, business travel to completely slow down. The potential impact of COVID-19 will affect many companies, airlines, hotels, travel intermediaries such as travel management companies, and could be devastating due to the complete lack of travel, and need to travel in 2020 and beyond.
- GlobalData's Tourism Insights Report "Key Trends in Business Travel", looks at the key trends & issues within the business travel space, as well as the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- It also offers an insight into key destinations, traveler groups, and into the strategies of the leading companies.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an insight into the key players in the business travel space.
- Look at the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this industry
- Gain a detailed understanding of the key trends, issues and chellenges facing business travel